- Shop >
Quilting as a Business (Longarm) Heidi Stagno
Grand Ballroom 4
Thu. June 9, 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Level: All Levels
Class Type: Lecture/demo
Category: Longarm Machine Quilting
Machine(s): Not required
Let Heidi walk you through her 20 years of experience as a quilter for hire. In this class you will learn the following:
1. How to set-up your legal business profile.
2. How to network and market your business to potential customers.
3. How to "know" when you are ready to charge customers.
4. How to price your services from edge to edge to custom quilting.
5. How to say NO when it just doesn't make sense for you.
Kit/handout Fee: $10 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom).
Kit includes: Handout materials
Student supply list: Pencil and paper.
This class is a lecture/demo longarm class
The Innova Longarm Quilting Machine is sponsored by Sew So Shop
SKU #: 313TH
Thu. June 9, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM