- Shop >
Quilted Fabric Marjan Kluepfel
Wed. June 12, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Level: All levels
Class Type: Hands-on
Category: Domestic Machine Quilting
Machine(s): Sewing Machine required
Learn how to make three-dimensional fabric sculptures. In this class, you will make a quilted vase, bowl, or flower (the choice is yours). Once you know the technique, you'll be able to create many different quilted, 3D shapes. Your imagination is the limit... think Halloween bowls or Christmas vases, gifts, etc. Embellishing your creation with beads, yarn, felt, threads, etc. will add even more fun.
Kit/handout Fee: $15.00 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom).
Kit includes: Heat-moldable batting, pattern and instructions.
Student supply list:
- 1 yard or 2 half yards of cotton fabric in desired colors for your vase, flower or bowl. (Hand-dyed fabric will be for sale in class.)
- Some fantasy yarns and beads for embellishment (center of flower).
- Sewing machine with free-motion quilting foot and walking foot
- Sewing supplies: scissors, pins, thread, rotary cutter, and mat; heat gun (optional).
* SEWING MACHINES ARE NOT PROVIDED IN THIS CLASS. Bring your own machine in good working order, pedal and cord.
Sewing Machine and Supply storage: For your convenience, we have available, free of charge temporary and overnight storage at the class registration desk located at Nevada Office 1, across the hall from classroom N5 on the lower level of the hotel.
SKU #: W213
Wed. June 12, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM