- Shop >
Pinless Curves: Reeze Hanson
Apple Core, Winding Ways,
Tue. June 11, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Level: All Levels
Class Type: Hands-on
Category: Domestic Machine Sewing
Machine(s): Sewing Machine required
Learn to sew curved seams using a novel pinless technique that ensures perfect 1/4" seams every time. Skeptical? Probably but you will be amazed how simple it is with my "Count to 8" method. Sample blocks to sew will be provided. You just bring your machine!
Kit/handout Fee: $30 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom).
Kit includes: Sample die-cut apple core blocks, winding ways block, and drunkards path block. Pinless technique handout. Patterns for larger quilts featuring these three blocks.
Student supply list:
- Sewing machine with a 1/4" foot
- Basic sewing supplies
- Paper bag for trash
- Neutral color 50 wt. thread
- A new 80/12 topstitch needle
- Thread snips or small scissors
- Small travel iron, and ironing mat
* SEWING MACHINES ARE NOT PROVIDED IN THIS CLASS. Bring your own machine in good working order, pedal and cord.
Sewing Machine and Supply storage: For your convenience, we have available, free of charge temporary and overnight storage at the class registration desk located at Nevada Office 1, across the hall from classroom N5 on the lower level of the hotel.
SKU #: T101
Tue. June 11, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM