- Shop >
Hexified Panels or One Block Wonder with Panels Cindy Myers
Fri. June 14, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Class Type: Hands-on
Machine(s): Sewing Machine required
Using 7 small panels, Cindy will show you how to make your panels into a One Block Wonder Quilt. She will instruct you in all the steps involved in preparing, cutting, and sewing your panels into half hexies. Then she will show how she works with the hexies, designing around your center focal panel. She will also show you how to set in your center panel into your quilt.
Kit/handout Fee: $15 - $30 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom).
Kit includes: 7 small fabric panels. I will also have larger panel kits available if you desire. I will have these available for viewing on my website www.wearablart.blogspot.com when it gets closer to class time. Once I get the class student list, I will email you to let you know that all the available panels are on the website and that you may email me with your 1st-3rd choices. Please wait until I have sent out the email since I always have new fabrics coming in.
Student supply list:
- Sewing Machine in good working order, don't forget your cord and foot pedal.
- Basic sewing supplies
- Rotary cutting supplies with a large 18x24 mat 6x12 and/or 6x24 rulers.
- Light grey thread
- Small 60-degree triangle ruler- I will have these available in class for purchase.
- Small flannel-backed tablecloth for a design wall
- blue painters' tape
- flat head flower pins
- small travel iron, and ironing mat (optional, but recommended).
* SEWING MACHINES ARE NOT PROVIDED IN THIS CLASS. Bring your own machine in good working order, pedal and cord.
Sewing Machine and Supply storage: For your convenience, we have available, free of charge temporary and overnight storage at the class registration desk located at Nevada Office 1, across the hall from classroom N5 on the lower level of the hotel.
SKU #: F418
Fri. June 14, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM