- Shop >
Hand Appliqué with Dimensional Flowers Sandra Mollon
Grand Ballroom 2
Fri. June 10, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Class Type: Hands-on
Machine(s): not required
Learn prepared edge applique using the invisible tack stitch for perfect points and curves, and a couple techniques for dimensional flowers and leaves.
Kit/handout Fee: none
Kit includes: none
Student supply list:
- Required Book "Seasons of Life" by Sandra Mollon.
- 1.5" by width of fabric (approx. 42") strip of fabric in any flower color.
- Small pieces or scraps of cotton or silk fabrics in various colors (greens, pinks, yellow, reds, etc.) for flowers and leaves. 16" square cotton background fabric in a light color.
- Freezer paper
- 1/4" stencil brush
- Small iron (craft or travel) and ironing mat
- Scissors for paper and fabric
- Stiletto (helpful)
- 3/4" bias tape maker
- Spray sizing (I use Faultless)
- Hand sewing needles (milliner's size 10-11 and a sharp size 8-10)
- 100# silk thread in taupe or beige, and 50# cotton thread in a color to match your long strip of fabric.
SKU #: 404F
Fri. June 10, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM