- Shop >
Gorgeous Gridded Cindy Seitz-Krug
Thu. June 13, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Level: All Levels
Class Type: Hands-on
Category: Domestic Machine Quilting
Machine(s): Sewing Machine required
Everybody loves the classic look of grid-based quilting designs. In this one-day class, you will learn 10 different grid designs that you will incorporate into a small quilted wallhanging. With Cindy's beautiful samples and positive attitude and guidance, you will be amazed at the lovely designs you can quilt!
Kit/handout Fee: $32 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom).
Kit includes: 1 Fat Quarter Cotton Sateen for quilt top, 1 Fat Quarter Cotton Sateen for quilt backing, 1 Fat Quarter of wool batting, 2 Spools 100wt. silk thread, 1 70/10 quilting needle, and 1 Blue wash-away marking pen.
Student supply list:
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Owner's manual for your sewing machine
- walking foot, free motion foot
- scissors or thread snips
- ruler (for marking grid lines) 3"x18" is a good size, but others will work as well
- * Small bag for trash and threads
- quilting gloves or rubber finger tips (if you like to use them)
- approximately 25 safety pins
- masking tape or painter's tape
- (*Grid marking stencil available for sale in class - $12)
* SEWING MACHINES ARE NOT PROVIDED IN THIS CLASS. Bring your own machine in good working order, pedal and cord.
Sewing Machine and Supply storage: For your convenience, we have available, free of charge temporary and overnight storage at the class registration desk located at Nevada Office 1, across the hall from classroom N5 on the lower level of the hotel.
SKU #: TH307
Thu. June 13, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM