English Paper PiecingCarrie Ann Fondi
Sat. June 12, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Class Type: Hands-on
Category: Piecing (Handwork)
Machine(s): not required
In this 3-hour workshop learn the basics of English paper piecing techniques. Finish your block by hand stitching or by machine. Class project is a 20-inch. Pillow block.
Kit/handout Fee: $12 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom).
Kit includes: English Paper pieces and pattern
Student supply list: :
1. 5-inch square charm pack or (16 pieces min.)
2. Water-soluble glue stick
3. Neutral color 60wt - 80wt cotton applique thread or polyester thread-like Superior Bottomline.
4. Hand Applique needles - a variety size pack is best
5. Fabric scissors, straight pins
6. Basic sewing supplies
7. 5/8-yard background fabric
8. 1 -10in. square fabric for center flower
9. Portable light (for handwork) -optional
SKU #: 502S
Sat. June 12, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM