- Shop >
Easy Grid Cindy Seitz-Krug
Fri. June 14, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Level: All levels
Class Type: Hands-on
Category: Domestic Machine Quilting
Machine(s): Sewing Machine required
In this class, you will learn four very simple yet beautiful grid-based quilting designs. Cindy will walk you through the simple process of free motion stitching these pretty designs by using a simple drawn grid as the basis for each design. Once you see how simple it is to create these beautiful patterns, you're sure to want to learn many, many more. These beautiful grid-based quilting designs will enhance and beautify all of your lovely quilts!
Kit/handout Fee: $32 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom)
- 2 fat quarters of quilter's sateen fabric
- 1 fat quarter of wool batting
- 1 spool 100wt silk thread
- 1 70/10 quilting needle
- 1 blue wash-away marker.
Student supply list:
- Sewing machine in good working order
- sewing machine manual
- walking foot (or dual feed system)
- free motion foot (MUST HAVE for this class)
- thread snips or scissors for trimming threads
- 18" x 3" ruler (or you may purchase an "ultimate grid marking stencil in class for $12)
- notebook and pencil
- quilt gloves or rubber finger tips (if you normally use them for quilting)
- approx. 25 safety pins
- masking tape
* SEWING MACHINES ARE NOT PROVIDED IN THIS CLASS. Bring your own machine in good working order, pedal and cord.
Sewing Machine and Supply storage: For your convenience, we have available, free of charge temporary and overnight storage at the class registration desk located at Nevada Office 1, across the hall from classroom N5 on the lower level of the hotel.
SKU #: F401
Fri. June 14, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM