- Shop >
Easy Fun Cindy Seitz-Krug
Free Motion Fillers
Fri. June 14, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Level: All levels
Class Type: Hands-on
Category: Domestic Machine Quilting
Machine(s): Sewing Machine required
Quilters often find themselves searching for lovely background quilting designs to make their applique, piecing, and other quilting motifs POP! Cindy will teach you 6 beautiful yet simple fun filler stitches to enhance all of your quilting projects. In class, you will work on a small whole cloth sample in which you will incorporate these 6 pretty fill designs.
Kit/handout Fee: $32 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom)
- 2 fat quarters of quilter's sateen fabric
- 1 fat quarter of wool batting
- 1 spool 100wt silk thread
- 1 blue wash-away marker
- 1 70/10 quilting needle.
Student supply list:
- Sewing machine in top working order
- sewing machine manual
- walking foot (or dual feed system)
- free motion foot (MUST HAVE for this class)
- approximately 25 safety pins
- thread snips or scissors for cutting thread
- masking tape
- quilting gloves and/or rubber finger tips (if you like to use them for quilting).
* SEWING MACHINES ARE NOT PROVIDED IN THIS CLASS. Bring your own machine in good working order, pedal and cord.
Sewing Machine and Supply storage: For your convenience, we have available, free of charge temporary and overnight storage at the class registration desk located at Nevada Office 1, across the hall from classroom N5 on the lower level of the hotel.
SKU #: F408
Fri. June 14, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM