- Shop >
Bethlehem Batiks, an Appliqué Project Connie Spurlock
Sat. June 15, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Level: All levels
Class Type: Hands-on
Machine(s): Sewing machine required
You will love this 25" x 25" heirloom wall hanging using beautiful batiks. Learn how to choose the right fusible, make the process fun with the fusible applique pressing sheet to easily construct this project. Many of the batiks are precut and included in a 7-piece laser cut package including wisemen/camels, trees and nativity.
Kit/handout Fee: $40 (Paid to the teacher in the classroom).
- 7-piece laser cut kit for easy assembly
Student supply list:
- Sewing machine in good working condition
- Basic sewing supplies
- Travel iron is helpful but optional
- Rotary cutter, mat, and ruler are optional but helpful.
- Backing for wall hanging - 30" x 30", suggested black or your choice. (The binding will be black)
* SEWING MACHINES ARE NOT PROVIDED IN THIS CLASS. Bring your own machine in good working order, pedal and cord.
Sewing Machine and Supply storage: For your convenience, we have available, free of charge temporary and overnight storage at the class registration desk located at Nevada Office 1, across the hall from classroom N5 on the lower level of the hotel.
SKU #: S501
Sat. June 15, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM